C# Software Engineer (25998)
This Software Developer role allows you to expand on your user interface design skill, with the chance to create software which interfaces directly with hardware. Obviously if you already have embedded software skills then this will be an advantage. Also in the role there are opportunities to get involved with image processing and handling large amounts of data encountered with these systems.
This C# Software Developer role will suit an engineer with a good technical degree from a respected university and some commercial experience including:
- Strong knowledge of C# development
- Familiarity with designing for .NET framework and MVVM architectural patterns
- The ability to develop good UI/UX design using WPF / XAML
- Exposure to embedded systems interfacing to hardware
- Good understanding of a variety of version control and bug-reporting systems
- Awareness of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment using Microsoft Azure DevOps would be an advantage
This is a great opportunity to join a small, successful and fast-growing product company which has spun out of a more established and well-respected company in the Cambridgeshire area. The position is rewarded with a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
Keywords: C#, UI, image processing, microcontrollers, embedded, control, automation, instrumentation, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company