Software Developer - Engineering (26018)
This is an opportunity for a Software Developer with a background in engineering and good appreciation for design constraints, to advance their career. Our client, based in Cambridge and open to considering remote working options, is at the forefront of software innovation. They pride themselves on producing a wide range of products allowing their highly skilled customers to continue creating.
The Software Developer will be part of a team of expert professionals, working to understand customer requirements and accomplish development objectives. They will be involved in activities such as the design, implementation, maintenance, testing and documentation of new software. They will perform complex bug verification, release testing and beta support. Developing effective solutions to any issues discovered will be part of the fun for the inquisitive Software Developer who takes pride in their work. They will also be expected to have good commercial awareness and will be able to appreciate the needs of their target market.
Essentials for this role include:
- A good degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related STEM subject from a well-respected university
- A background working with CAD tools and engineering concepts
- Good knowledge of Visual Studio, Git, Azure DevOps
- Full right to work in the UK without time limit or sponsorship will also be needed
Also of benefit:
- Comfortable working in a large-scale commercial software development environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills including the versatility to collaborate with a global team
They offer an energetic flexible working environment and career development, along with a competitive salary and benefits.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.