DevOps Engineer (26019)
This is a striking opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join a start-up and expand your knowledge of cloud systems. They are a friendly and very cooperative bunch of talented engineers happy to assist when exploring new areas. Maintaining a continuous integration environment / deployment pipelines is vital to the role.
As a DevOps Engineer with a good technical degree, you will also be able to offer broad skills in the following areas:
- Excellent knowledge of Debian platforms
- Good working knowledge of network technology SSH, VPCs, firewalls and proxies
- Confidence creating Python and Bash scripts
- Ability to develop continuous integration or deployment pipelines
- Familiarity with cloud or REST APIs
- A good understanding of security architectures (PKIs, CAs)
- A bonus would be exposure to Android and/or embedded environments
You will join a small company who work with trust and respect of each other in a welcoming environment just to the edge of Cambridge city. Home working is proving effective for this company hence long term they expect to retain a proportion of remote working within R&D. All the time you will have the backing of a friendly and very cooperative bunch of talented engineers happy to assist. Their product will be of major benefit to many people's lives.
Keywords: DevOps, Dev Ops, Continuous integration, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, SaaS tools, Cloud, AWS, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.