Software Developer, Team Lead (26023)
This is a great opportunity for a current software team lead or software technical lead to move into a management position and take responsibility for client-facing activities on behalf of the software team, while also taking an active role in hands-on coding for multidisciplinary product development projects.
As the new Software Team Lead, your responsibilities will involve managing the software team, working with clients on new developments and contributing your technical software knowledge with hands-on work.
The requirements are:-
- Good first degree from a highly-ranked university in a relevant STEM subject
- Experience in leading a software team
- Technical authority when working with clients, both during early-stage activities and successful progression of projects
- Hands-on experience with either embedded development (bare metal or RTOS) or building applications (in more than one of C, C++, C# or Rust)
- Knowledge of the full software development life-cycle within a safety-critical environments and the concomitant regulations required
This successful company offers a friendly working environment close to Cambridge. Their projects are interesting and diverse and make a genuine difference to people’s lives.
An excellent package is on offer, including competitive salary and significant bonus.
Keywords: C, C++, RTOS, C#, Rust, Software, Medical Devices, ISO13485, Team Lead, Client-facing, Project Management, Cambridge.
If this sounds like you, get in touch with ECM Selection – whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone, and we may have other ideas to suggest to you too.