Programme Manager - Healthcare (26034)
A Cambridge based leader in innovation offers seeks a Programme Manager with experience in the healthcare, medical technology or other regulated fields.
Having managed challenging and often complex product development for clients in a wide range of market sectors in the past, you will be familiar with the full product development lifecycle. Working closely with clients and skilled multi-discipline teams, you will define a programme of work and take responsibility for ensuring targets are met. This will involve excellent project management, communication and team leadership skills, as well as the technical ability to get involved in solving the inevitable challenges faced during product development.
Typical projects will value up to £10M and could involve software, pharmaceuticals, or instrumentation design and development.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A good technical background in a STEM subject, preferably evidenced by a good degree (2:1 or above) from a well-respected university
- Experience of working in a regulated industry such as healthcare, medical technology or pharmaceuticals. Backgrounds in similarly highly regulated industries, such as aerospace or automotive sectors may also be considered)
- Experience of the product development lifecycle, from inception through to manufacturing
- A good understanding of medical device development processes compliant with ISO 13485, QSR or experience of a similarly regulated environment
Also of benefit:
- Previous consultancy or similar client-facing work would be an advantage
- Experience in diagnostics, drug delivery, surgical devices or pharmaceuticals either within a product company or consultancy with direct experience of product development
A highly competitive salary is offered, as well as an excellent benefits package and flexible working that can include remote working two to three days a week.
Keywords: Medical, Healthcare, Instrumentation, Product Development, Programme Management, Project Management, Cambridge, Client-facing, Regulated Environments
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.