Project Manager - Regulated Industry (26035)
This is an excellent opportunity for a project manager to enhance their career by joining a highly respected Cambridge company. This world-leader prides itself on creating a supportive environment whilst challenging their employees to reach their fullest potential, working on highly innovative and technical projects with real-world benefits.
As a Project Manager, you would be responsible for bringing together multi-disciplined teams of skilled engineers and scientists; guiding products through to the manufacturing stage from the initial concepts. You will be pragmatic, well-organised and will enjoy collaborating with clients and co-workers alike. Your technical background will allow you to not only anticipate and understand potential issues, but it will help you get involved in finding technical solutions and help keep the projects on track.
This role would particularly suit someone with a background in a highly regulated industry such as the healthcare or aerospace.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A good technical background in a STEM subject, preferably evidenced by a good degree (2:1 or above) from a well-respected university
- Experience of the product development lifecycle, from inception through to manufacturing
- Excellent time management and planning skills, along with effective communication skills
- Enthusiasm, resilience and a collaborative nature
Also of benefit:
- Experience of working in a regulated industry such as the healthcare, pharmaceuticals, aerospace or automotive industries
- Previous consultancy or similar client-facing work would be an advantage
In return, our client offers a highly competitive salary and opportunities to gain project management qualifications, mentoring and career development, as well as an excellent benefits package and flexible working that can include remote working two to three days a week.
Keywords: Medical, Healthcare, Instrumentation, Product Development, Project Management, Cambridge, Client-facing, Regulated Environments
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.