Senior Mechanical Engineer (26042)
Join a successful company developing great products that change people’s lives for the better.
Our client is an established technical consultancy near Cambridge who create engineering products across a range of areas, including medical and diagnostic devices, clinical lab instruments and consumer products. They seek a Senior Mechanical Engineer who will work on diverse multidisciplinary projects and bring hands-on technical abilities complemented by commercial project management skills.
The ideal requirements are:-
- 1st or 2.1 in mechanical engineering (or similar) from a well-ranked university
- Excellent commercial mechanical engineering for precision mechanisms, including applying fundamental engineering principles alongside more practical modelling and design approaches.
- Comprehensive experience of 3D CAD, preferably SolidWorks
- Knowledge of working within an ISO 13485 quality management system, or other regulatory framework
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to exhibit technical confidence to external clients.
Based in a rural location within cycling distance of central Cambridge, our client offers a truly supportive environment to grow your career. An excellent benefits package including annual bonus is on offer.
Contact ECM directly now to get the best chance of securing an interview. We know what our clients REALLY look for and can help you tailor your CV. We will get your CV into the right hands and help from initial interview through to offer stage.
Keywords: Mechanical Engineer, Mathematical Modelling, Precision Mechanisms, Thermal Analysis, Fluid Flow, FEA, CAD, SolidWorks, DfM, DFA, Medical Devices, Instrumentation, ISO 13485, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.