DevOps Engineer (26049)
This Cambridge based science and tech company develop biological diagnostics assays for health applications. Their software team build analytical tools for these applications. They currently are recruiting for a DevOps Engineer. Key responsibilities include: deploying and supporting cloud based software; automating and managing software resources; developing relevant security policies.
- Background in software including demonstrable experience in building, maintaining and monitoring secure cloud networking infrastructures.
- Experience of infrastructure builds and automation (Python / Bash scripting; CloudFormation; Terraform).
- Further technology experience with containerisation (Docker) and managed orchestration services (Kubernetes, Elastic Beanstalk or ECS).
- Experience with web app administration (Nginx, Django / Flask) and databases.
- Exposure to cloud-based genomic resources, AWS account management / monitoring, or medical device regulations (ISO 13485) would be desirable.
This is a key role within a dedicated software team, so good communications and aptitude to learn quickly is essential.
In return, an excellent compensation package is on offer including private medical and share options. Further, the company works on the basis that responsibilities are shared so your voice will be heard, and your career will be supported.
Keywords: Automation, Python / Bash Scripting, Kubernetes, Cloud, Containerisation, Security, Medical Devices, Healthcare
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.