Technical Marketing Lead (26051)
Take charge of technical marketing for this high-tech international company, who deliver product innovations to the Fortune 500. This flexible role offers optional remote working with periodic office visits.
In charge of the marketing plan, you'll manage the company's public face through online materials including case studies and press releases. You will produce materials to assist the sales team, and will lend your expertise to lead generation. You'll take over social media and target leading journals for publication.
Your concise 1-2 page CV will show your:
- Relevant technical marketing know how, gained either through prior work with a leading IP technology company, or through top academic routes.
- Understanding of high-tech B2B business development, innovation and consultancy.
- Capability with regard to each of the responsibilities outlined above.
- Innovative nature: you'll be the source of initiatives, not just the person carrying them out.
- Where applicable, track record of success in commercial work you've undertaken, quantified by the demand you've shown you can create through initiatives you've spearheaded.
- Excellent communication skills and professional manner, and interest in communicating professionally both with the public and with companies.
- Ability to substantially vary your communication style to suit the company's approach and image.
- Results-driven approach including the ability to deliver on time.
The interview process will include the opportunity to demonstrate your ability to produce top flight marketing materials.
Offices are in Cambridge and London, and remote working is available with periodic visits to the nearest office. Salaries are competitive and will include an incentive structure.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.