Product Lead (26053)
Are you an accomplished Product Lead looking for your next challenge? Your fervour for bringing new ideas to market and proficiency in making it happen will be well utilised in this role. Working with a talented team of product managers and engineers, you will be instrumental in bringing their ground-breaking ideas to market.
The product is a complex and richly-featured ecosystem of software tools, leveraging the latest techniques to turbocharge the process of developing new technology. It’s an ambitious goal and there will be many interesting challenges and opportunities to tackle along the way.
As Product Lead, you will be key to defining the future evolution of the software. Your strategic viewpoint and knowledge will enable you to provide direction on technical issues even when breaking new ground. You will liaise with customers to gather their feedback and understand their issues, squaring their needs with those of the business to chart the road ahead. Working collaboratively with your colleagues you will lead discussions and brainstorming to define new features and functionality and share your knowledge with less experienced members of the team.
You will need:
- A solid technical understanding of electronics and software with a good degree from a well-respected university
- An excellent understanding of the product development process with a track record of success in this field to demonstrate your aptitude.
- Leadership skills and the ability to take tough decisions at times, but also to find compromise between competing stakeholders.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to create clear requirements.
- Customer focus and a good understanding of business.
Sound interesting? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: Product Lead, Product Management, Product Development, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.