Lead Manufacturing Engineer (26056)
A Lead Manufacturing Engineer is sought to join this growing start up as they ramp up production of their innovative IoT products. As a VC backed company, they have pitched themselves to tackle problems that blight both agriculture and hospitality industries through their proprietary smart products. The next step is to scale production from 1000s to 100,000s.
As their Lead Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for: leading the manufacturing process with their Far East partners, managing production lines and the entire product life cycle; line management of the team; project management; contribute to next generation product designs.
- Degree in mechanical or manufacturing engineering.
- Experience in electro-mechanical manufacture of small, high-volume consumer products (ideally a smart sensor or similar).
- Manage mechanical design work, associated R&D projects and planned field trials.
- Strong team working understanding including excellent communication skills.
- Technical background in mechanical engineering including injection moulding, electromechanical systems, and CAD.
Exposure to a start-up culture would be desirable. In return, an excellent remuneration package is on offer including substantial share options.
Keywords: DfMA, Injection Moulding, Manufacturing, High Volume Production, Electro-Mechanical, IoT, Smart Devices, Team Management
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.