IT Systems Engineer (26066)
This successful audio R&D company are seeking a motivated IT Systems Engineer to work remotely, with visits to their Cambridgeshire and other offices from time to time. You'll maintain server and desktop infrastructure, on premises and in the cloud. There will be some responsibility for critical incidents outside office hours.
You will have:
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Managed Windows, Linux and ideally OS X systems
- Familiarity with IP networking, containers, virtualisation and security
- Supported cloud-deployed systems, ideally AWS
- Scripting skills (bash, PowerShell and/or Python)
Joining this small friendly team brings a competitive salary and benefits, and a supportive environment conducive to remote work. You'll be part of a group of skilled engineers who love what they do and are real experts in their field.
Keywords: Linux, Windows, Apple Mac OS X, systems administration, operations, networking, containers, virtualisation, AWS, Azure, GCP, bash, PowerShell, Python, remote.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.