Cell Biologist (26075)
Whether you are looking to move out of academia or already are in industry, this growing scientific and engineering company is looking to recruit a Cell Biologist to join their multidisciplinary team. In this role, you will use (and develop) your knowledge and skills in building prototype technology and pilot assays.
- Strong academic background including a PhD in cell biology or similar.
- Demonstrable experience with mammalian cell culture and complex cell models (including primary and inducible stem cell lines).
- Further experience with bacterial, insect or plant culturing systems used in bio manufacturing would be desirable.
- Project exposure to cell based assays for genotypic or phenotypic analysis.
- Experience with cell instrumentation (including FACS) would be beneficial.
- Practical experience with cell line engineering using CRISPR, Lentiviruses or similar.
- Exposure to single cell biology (Lab-on-Chip Systems) or droplet technologies would be advantageous.
It is expected that applicants have experience of independent, self-directed work and would be familiar in working with others in a team and disseminating information as required through reports and presentations.
In return, an excellent remuneration package is on offer as well as the opportunity to work on leading product technology projects.
Keywords: Cell Culturing, iPSC, Instrumentation Development, Lab-On-Chip, Droplet Technology / Microfluidics
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.