Scientific Project Coordinator (26079)
This well-funded early-stage company is developing a breakthrough diagnostic device for rapid biological health analysis using a multidisciplinary approach.
They are now seeking a Scientific Project Coordinator to take responsibility for multiple project activities, working closely with the senior leadership to provide operational support. The R&D team work across different disciplines from molecular biology to mechanical engineering and the Scientific Project Coordinator will act as the fulcrum in project operations.
You will need to demonstrate most of the following:
- A degree in an engineering or science subject
- Evidence of project administration experience for technical product development, preferably medical devices
- Good knowledge of project management tools
- Familiarity working within a regulated project environment (such as ISO13485)
- To be a calm and assured organiser with great communication skills
You will be joining a progressive, forward-thinking company who are genuinely contributing to people’s health and well-being!
The company offers an attractive salary together with a host of benefits.
Keywords: Project Administration, Medical Device, ISO13485, Operations Support, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.