Scientific Technician (26085)
Housed in specialised labs and offices, this spin-out company was created to commercialise their existing expertise in hand-held instrumentation and molecular assay development. They are bringing together complementary technologies to build fast, cost-efficient instrumentation for healthcare and medical applications.
The company wishes to recruit a Scientific Technician to support PCR based assay developments. This will involve the formulation and preparation of reagents for assay development as well as ensuring the appropriate quality and validation controls are applied for regulatory approval.
The Scientific Technician will work alongside a team of research scientists and technicians, collaborating to produce a world-class diagnostic technology.
- Degree qualified in molecular biology or a similar subject
- Detail-orientated person with an exceptionally high level of accuracy in biology lab work
- Experience of PCR technologies, preferably with some RT-PCR work
- Familiar with the principles of Good Laboratory Practice
- Excellent communication skills and able to work collaboratively within a small team
Interested? Send through your CV.
Keywords: Assay Development, Molecular Diagnostics, RT-PCR, PCR, GLP, Lab Technician, ISO13485, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.