Senior Machine Learning Scientist (26088)
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled researcher with extensive understanding of machine learning and deep learning used in the context of sensory artificial intelligence.
A thriving Cambridge company seek a Senior Machine Learning Scientist to assist in the innovation and evolution of their ground-breaking audio-related product. They offer a very competitive salary, excellent benefits and the opportunity for remote working.
The Senior Machine Learning Scientist will have demonstrable skills that they will be able to use to help solve real life problems. They will have great problem-solving skills and will apply research and evaluation methodology efficiently and with foresight. As part of an energetic and enthusiastic team, they will enjoy bringing their own contributions to the table as well as encouraging and mentoring junior members of the team to excel too. They will have excellent skills in Python and algorithm prototyping and ideally will have a real interest in developing deep learning solutions for DSP problems, such as audio, computer vision, or time series processing.
Essential skills and attributes
- Either a Master’s degree or a PhD, and significant post-doc or commercial experience. It should include noteworthy achievements involving machine learning and deep learning in topics such as speech recognition, computer vision, or other AI involving sensory perceptions. Work on a signal processing use case, such as time series analysis or source separation would also be considered.
- Deep understanding of machine learning and optimisation theory. For example, the capacity to formulate new loss functions or new architectures to address particular performance issues, or the capacity to justify the choice of existing solutions at the theoretical or mathematical level.
- Programming, scripting and algorithm prototyping: Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch, SciKit-Learn, Python.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of audio source separation.
- Familiarity with integrating a machine learning solution into a real-world product.
- A good track record of academic publications or patent applications.
Full right to work in the UK without time limit or sponsorship will also be required.
Keywords: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Python, Algorithms, Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch, DSP, Audio, Computer Vision, AI, Artificial Intelligence, Senior, Cambridge, Remote Working.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.