Software QA Engineer (26098)
As a Software QA Engineer you will have sufficient software knowledge be able to understand an API. In the role you will learn about cloud-based API testing and AWS. You will have good programming skills in Python in order to develop the automated tests needed. The target is to reduce manual testing to an absolute minimum.
In summary the requirements for this position are:
- A technical degree from a respected university
- Ability to create Python test scripts
- Exposure to Agile testing procedures
- Understanding how to create automated end to end functional tests
- An understanding of the requirements of API testing
- Exposure to speed/performance testing
You will join a team of friendly, dedicated and very bright developers working in north Cambridge with ample free parking. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company creating the best in hardware design tools. Some of the projects will require remote joint working with other teams around the globe.
Keywords: Software Test Engineer, Python, Linux, Agile, git, Selenium, PyTest, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.