Python Developer, Technical Lead (26101)
Come and join this small team of Python developers, working on a range of software products which provide diagnostic information for a complex instrumentation system, used to enhance users’ well-being.
This novel system is being used worldwide by experts; together with the software development team they are working to devise new methods of monitoring and diagnosis. With the commencement of a five-year plan of development, there are super opportunities to collaborate with users and designers to develop solutions at the pinnacle of technology.
Your CV will express your:
- Excellent Python development skills
- Ability to provide technical leadership in Python development
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle, preferably for a complex instrumentation system
- Ability to read C and/or C++ code
- Preference for working in a multi-disciplinary project environment with engineers from electronics, mechanical, embedded and manufacturing
- Strong academic background, including a degree in a STEM subject
This is a great opportunity to join a world leader developing technology which will benefit many people around the globe.
While the client does support some level of remote working, the successful Python developer must be able to attend the Cambridge offices at least two days per week.
Contact ECM directly now for full details of this exciting opportunity.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. If you're already registered with us, recommend a friend for £250.
Keywords: Python, SDLC, Agile, Mentor, Technical Lead, Instrumentation, Control Systems, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.