Test Automation Engineer, Finance (26106)
Break into or progress your career in the field of expert financial software systems. Develop reliable, high quality test platforms in C# with the .NET Framework.
You will have:
- A good degree backed by strong A-level (or equivalent) mathematics.
- Expertise in designing, developing and making use of test automation frameworks for unit tests, integration testing and UI testing.
- A broad knowledge of both test automation and of the role of a software developer in test or test engineer.
- An analytical mind and good diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- A proactive approach to collaboration.
- Appropriate programming skill, ideally in C# although other languages will be considered.
A generous package is on offer with numerous perks, including hybrid working. The Cambridge office is a close-knit environment with a number of senior engineers, backed by a larger organisation with a London presence and considerable resources.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.