Human Factors Consultant (26111)
This consultancy develop innovative and creative solutions for a diverse range of clients that span life sciences, FMCG, consumer electronics and many more industry verticals. An important part of their success is added value; this incorporates usability insights within an engineering design team. As part of an expansion, they are seeking a Senior Human Factors Consultant, with particular experience in the healthcare sector, to join them in providing these insights.
The requirements are:-
- Good degree from a highly world-ranked university in Human Factors (or similar)
- Exposure to development within a product design team
- Good knowledge of compiling medical devices usability documentation for regulatory submission
- Evidence of designing human factors programmes, preferably in the area of medical devices or consumer products
- Understanding of safety critical aspects of product interaction
- Excellent communicator, comfortable working with external clients
There are superb opportunities for career development for a collaborative team player with a genuine desire to develop skills both technically and professionally. This client will provide the chance to work on interesting and challenging projects. The work is cutting-edge and fast-paced with the ultimate reward of seeing your designs in the marketplace.
You must be able to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Keywords: Usability, User Experience, Medical Devices, Technical Consultancy, Human Factors, Psychology, Product Design, Safety Critical, Regulatory, South Cambridgeshire, North Hertfordshire
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.