Machine Learning Research Engineer (26129)
With new investment in place, this tech start-up is looking to grow their Research Team and is looking for a Machine Learning Research Engineer. In this role, you’ll work alongside their Research Lead as well as colleagues in other teams to develop control software based on computer vision and machine learning for their latest robots. This will include: development of ML algorithms and systems; stereo vision understanding; autonomous decision making; forecasting from time series data; model validation; transferring research into applied engineering.
- Strong background in maths or engineering, including a PhD (or similar experience working in a research organisation) using Machine Learning tools.
- Demonstrable project experience with computer vision research and ideally a relevant publication history.
- A strong research background – will be accustomed to reading relevant literature and tease out important aspects that can be implemented in their autonomous robotic systems.
- Experience scripting in Python and other mainstream languages to prototype code. Experience in deploying code would be advantageous.
- Experience in deep learning including linear algebra, statistics and optimisation would be highly desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for a PhD, Postdoc or industry experienced researcher to join this growing company. Interested candidates are invited to send in their CVs including links to any relevant publications they have authored.
Keywords: Research, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Models, Autonomous Robotics, Computer Vision
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.