Software R&D Team Lead (26135)
Join and lead a dedicated team whose remit is R&D on new projects, pursuing inspiration and user needs to generate innovations with a big impact. The company specialise in high quality software tools for professional clients.
Benefits include hybrid working, flexible hours, profit sharing, and the option to spend 10% of your time on professional development, as well as pension, medical care, and a family-friendly approach.
Your CV will show that you:
- Have been part of, or worked closely with, software development teams (whether in engineering, QA, usability or management) working on new and innovative products
- Know how to critically assess ideas and prototypes as commercial prospects, and separate the winning viable products from the exciting experiments
- Have a track record of engaging with users and learning from them, and making a case to your own company
- Value agile and lean approaches to development
- Know when to delegate, and be happy to manage people's career development
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at https://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.