Senior Go Developer (26143)
For someone enthused by cutting good and well-architected code, and who has been tracking Python or Go - also known as Golang - as they've grown. You'll be an avid user of one and open, if not keen, to work on the other.
- Appreciate complex software problems and have the ability to solve them
- Be able to get your mind around complex concepts, analyse abstractly and propose and advocate viable solutions
- Be fluent in Go and/or Python, and really enjoy one or both languages
- Have some experience what it means to develop for the cloud (AWS, or Azure), and how that shapes development and deployment
- Have views on intentional API design and REST, GraphQL and related technologies
- Appreciate the need for a fast-paced and flexible approach, but with due care, to give clients the best product
- Have a good technical degree and strong A-level equivalent grades, or exemplary experience
Any further experience in .NET Core, C#, React, SQL, Elasticsearch and Docker is welcome.
A very competitive salary and great office environment are available to the right candidate. Some work may initially be remote. Later home working, whilst not guaranteed, may be considered as an occasional activity once established with the company.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.