Principal RTL Client Architect (26148)
Representing R&D, engage with clients using advanced RTL simulation techniques for ASIC design, and guide and advise field engineers training those clients in this challenging role. Significant opportunities for travel, and flexibility on work location when not travelling.
You will bring:
- An active interest in engaging with high profile clients in the field of fabless semiconductor development.
- A strong technical background, likely including a good bachelor's or higher degree in computing or electronics.
- Significant expertise in simulation based design and verification, including regression techniques.
- Strong RTL design skills in Verilog and/or VHDL and optimising via simulation.
- Knowledge of how to develop and roll out major new products.
- Good communication skills and an interest in travel.
Any interest in the use of machine learning to support ASIC design is relevant.
This is a challenging role with a leading company offering a broad remit and excellent salary and benefits package. It is likely this role can be fully remote with the option to make use of the company's well equipped Cambridge offices. Hybrid working may also be possible for those who prefer a balance of time working from home and in the office.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.