UX Designer (26157)
With a successful and extensive range of software products, this leader in media production and management has capitalised on their market-leading position by investing in user experience. This UX Designer role is a challenging and exciting position that gives you scope to introduce creative new ideas across a range of applications.
As the User Experience specialist, you will:
- Identify and interpret user requirements as part of the product management team
- Use wireframes, mockups and visualisations to create new designs
- Ensure ease of use becomes a core feature across the complete range of products
- Liaise with the software development team to create a great user experience
For this role you need to display:
- Good academic qualifications – ideally in engineering, ergonomics, human factors or similar
- Demonstrable project experience in user experience design and development
- A strong, varied portfolio of previous design work (a portfolio needs to be submitted with all applications)
- Experience of prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, InVision, Figma and Sketch
- The ability to work with an Agile development team
- Clear and concise communication skills with empathy to understand different points of view
This is a remote role with the company providing the opportunity for regular meet-ups with colleagues at offices in Cambridge.
Keywords: User Experience, UX, Wireframes, Agile, HCI, Usability, WFH, Remote
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.