VP Sales and Marketing (26173)
This growing and innovative technology company pioneer IP development and "invention as a service" for top companies, using the latest in machine intelligence software.
Joining the company's management team, this is an enterprise-focused VP Sales and Marketing role to accelerate growth across IP development and SaaS. You will take the lead in driving sales yourself prior to building out a sales team and scaling processes.
You will bring:
- Inclination to work in an energetic, scale-up environment
- Know-how in terms of seeking and securing new leads with major companies in the field of product innovation / IP and ideally also in SaaS, utilising your existing connections with the "Global 2000"
- A track record of personally closing high value deals
- Credibility in discussions with senior executives
- Confidence and ambition, tempered with humility
The company has Cambridge, London and overseas offices; travel is encouraged including to clients. Given sufficient time commitment, flexible working is available, plus remote working if not close to company offices.
The package includes up to £80k base salary depending on experience. On target earnings (OTE) will be a substantial additional part of the package.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.