Analogue Electronics Engineer (26176)
This is a great opportunity for an Analogue Electronics Engineer to join a growing Cambridge start-up who are developing a leading edge sensor for the consumer electronics, automotive, and industrial markets. They work with Tier 1 OEMs who adopt their technologies into products worldwide.
You will need to have a good degree along with significant knowledge of the following:
- An overall understanding of analogue, mixed-signal and low-noise design
- Getting your own prototypes built (this is a start-up)
- Wide knowledge of electronics design software
- An analytical approach to understanding fundamental equipment behaviour
- Exposure to writing automated instrument control and characterisation scripts
- Low-noise measurement techniques and possibly piezoelectric devices
Fluency in either Mandarin Chinese or German will be beneficial but not essential to help with conference calls.
In addition to your technical excellence, you will need good communication skills, to show initiative, make decisions, and operate in a team. This is a great opportunity to join a start-up based in Cambridge, with the benefit of a competitive salary, options, bonus and pension.
Keywords: Hardware Design, Analogue, Mixed-signal, Low-noise, Sensors, Altium, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.