ASIC Verification Engineer (26177)
An excellent opportunity for a smart ASIC Verification Engineer to accelerate their career in this Cambridge start-up. It is expected you will have the potential to specify and design analogue circuits, hence the opportunity to expand from verification activities.
Their product targets a variety of markets including domestic products, both automotive and hand held devices. The technology/application area is already proven but there is a vast market to explore.
As an ASIC Verification Engineer you will have a technical university degree and be able to demonstrate that you possess the following skills:
- Requirements management and creation of verification / electronic test plans
- Exposure to analogue circuits such as amplifiers, ADC, LDO’s, level shifters etc
- Analogue block verification (multiple circuits / digital interface)
- Highly versed / expert in analogue verification techniques
- Expertise creating and using real-numbered analogue behavioural models in SystemVerilog (or equivalent language)
- Knowledge of testbench / model / checker creation, constrained random testing, and debugging
- Experience using Cadence / Mentor analogue tool flows
In addition to your technical excellence, you will need good communication skills, to show initiative, make decisions, and operate in a team while working from home at times. This is a great opportunity to join a start-up based in Cambridge, with the benefit of a competitive salary, options, bonus and pension.
Keywords: AMS Verification, SystemVerilog, Analogue Circuits, Cadence, Mentor, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.