Senior DevOps Engineer (26185)
Join this international team whose modern cloud-based platform is helping makers and companies take advantage of new approaches to design and manufacture.
Your CV will show you have:
- Deployed to AWS, Azure or another cloud platform
- A good level of knowledge about cloud platforms from a DevOps perspective
- The ability to design, implement and manage both development and production environments
- Expertise with infrastructure as code (IaC)
- Some ability to develop applications (using perhaps Go, Python, C# or TypeScript), whether for DevOps purposes or end users
- Linux and/or Windows OS experience, again from a DevOps perspective
- A good degree in a technical subject from a top university, and strong A-level grades
The following technologies are of particular interest: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Redis, Go, Ruby, bash.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits, as well as hybrid working options.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.