Technical Data Management Consultant (26219)
This Cambridge based company are breaking new ground with their technology being used by global partners. Central to this is the data that impacts how users can use this technology but also enable them to optimise and develop new processes. They currently seek a Technical Data Management Consultant to take on a newly developed role within the company.
In this role, you would work directly with the Head of Data, and collaborate and consult with internal customers (commercial, engineering and education) as well as external partners. You will provide strategic advice and direction for the company, impacting long term product plans.
- Background in engineering or technical consultancy.
- Demonstrable strategic experience on data driven projects within IT management systems inclduing programme management.
- Strong communication skills; able to talk to technical and non-technical audiences as well as provide detailed or over-view reports and documents. Be comfortable in a customer-facing role.
- Strong ideas-person, and able to influence and mediate when necessary.
- Able to work concurrently with multiple stakeholders.
This is a senior role and is a key position within the company. On offer is a top remuneration package. Hybrid working is available, although it is expected that due to the nature of the role, being in the office to meet teams and stakeholders would be the default.
Keywords: Data Management, Data Integration, Strategy, Consultancy, Customer-Facing, Mediation, Documentation, Stakeholders
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.