Senior Electronics Engineer, DFT (26220)
This VC funded company are led by serial technology entrepreneurs who have successfully built companies. Their latest venture is working on new silicon technologies to tackle problems arising for the modern (and future) world. Within their Cambridge based group, they are recruiting for a Senior Electronics Engineer with a background in DFT. This role will have a strong focus on quality based on an understanding of production test and DFT architecture. Further, experience with IC manufacture and production, as well as working with 3rd party IP is important.
- Degree in electronics or similar, and knowledge of digital IC design.
- Background and industry knowledge about DFT standards and practices (including ATPG, JTAG, MBIST).
- Experience with DFT specifications including DFT architecture and relevant methods.
- Project experience with design verification methodologies in simulated pre-silicon.
- General understanding of silicon debugging and validation.
- Exposure to C, C++, Python and Tcl.
Interested candidates are expected to be able to communicate well, as projects will be in partnership with other stakeholders and require team work to succeed.
In return, an excellent remuneration package is on offer including vested shares in the start package.
Keywords: DFT, DFM, IC Design, Digital, Silicon Debugging, Verification / Validation, JTAG / ATPG / MBIST
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.