Senior Scientific Consultant, Applied R&D (26223)
A multi-disciplinary technology company is looking to recruit a Senior Scientific Consultant to join their R&D team. This role will work on leading-edge projects with global partners in industry and academia. Key responsibilities include: contributing to and shaping the R&D strategy; identifying and assessing new scientific areas; developing R&D collaborations in new technology applications; preparing documentation for UK and international grant proposals; helping develop a network of external scientific experts and key opinion leaders; and performing due diligence on competitive science, IP and technologies.
Interested candidates should have:
- a PhD in science and proven working experience in an R&D environment.
- demonstrable experience in a similar New Technology role.
- strong communication skills (verbal and written English).
- the ability to work independently but also appreciate the value of collaborations.
- good project management skills including time-management and being able to deliver to a deadline.
The company looks to support careers and is offering a competitive salary including share options.
Keywords: Technology Scouting; Innovation; Life Sciences; Applied R&D; Networking; Collaborations; Industry; Academia
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.