Mechanical Engineer (26229)
Fantastic opportunity for an innovative Mechanical Engineer to work on the most interesting technological advances in the life sciences sector.
This growing high technology company specialises in the development of innovative solutions to highly complex problems. The company seeks an insightful Mechanical Engineer with an excellent understanding of science and engineering, who is able to draw on this broad understanding to develop complex systems used by researchers for drug discovery, developing cell therapies and diagnostics.
The successful Mechanical Engineer will face design challenges where a typical system includes control of biology, dynamic mechanisms, optics and fluidics.
This is a client-facing role, so the Mechanical Engineer will be a confident communicator with both clients and colleagues.
- 1st or 2.1 from a leading university (backed up by top A level grades) in Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent commercial experience in the design and development of complex instrumentation, preferably within a regulated (ideally medical) environment
- Demonstrable creative and innovative streak
- Excellent experimental ability
- Experience of, or potential for, project leadership
Keywords: Mechanical, Product Development, Innovation, Experimental, Biological Sciences, Instrumentation ISO13485, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.