Project Manager (26251)
An excellent opportunity for a Project Manager who will be responsible for day-to-day management of this mixed-signal ASIC development project from feasibility to delivery. You will be involved in all aspects of project management. Their product targets a variety of markets including automotive products and handheld devices. The technology/application area is already proven but there is a vast market to explore.
As a Project Manager you will have a technical university degree and likely you were previously hands-on in electronics design of some form. The required skills include:
- Exposure to ASIC design flow
- Experience with requirements capture and management tools
- Competent in generating maintaining comprehensive project plans
- Understanding of material requirements and control of external providers
- Able to ensure that projects deliver the expected outcomes and benefits
- Effective reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Adept at identifying and implementing process flow improvements
- Exceptional analytical and organisational skills, coupled with attention to detail
In addition to your technical excellence, you will need good communication skills, to show initiative, make decisions, and operate in a team with members working from home at times. This is a great opportunity to join a start-up based in Cambridge, with the benefit of a competitive salary, options, bonus and pension.
Keywords: ASIC Project, Electronics Project Manager, Agile, Software Project Management, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.