Project Manager, Medical Technologies (26254)
This successful technical team develop complex devices and systems within the healthcare sector. Their expertise includes novel sensors, in-vitro diagnostics and electromechanical systems. They seek a technical Project Manager with current experience of the full product development lifecycle, working within medical quality and risk management standards.
Projects are varied and challenging, and the Project Manager will use their innate technical ability to understand and guide the design and development of complex technical solutions, often in a hands-on fashion.
Working with a talented multidisciplinary project team of engineers and scientists, the Project Manager will display excellent communication skills to smooth the path to success. The Project Manager will also work closely with clients both during development and in the initial negotiation phase.
- A strong academic background with good degree from a well-ranked university.
- Demonstrable experience in planning, controlling and delivering a medical product development project.
- Hands-on technical ability in the development of complex solutions.
- Understanding of working within a regulated environment: ISO 13485, ISO 14971, equivalent FDA regulations.
- Excellent communication skills with both colleagues and clients.
In return, you can expect to work in an energetic environment alongside a talented multidisciplinary team of engineers and contribute to worthwhile projects. The company have adopted flexibility in their working pattern.
Keywords: Project Management, Project Planning, Product Development, Medical Devices, Healthcare, In-Vitro Diagnostics, Consultancy.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And, of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.