Lead Mechanical Engineer (26259)
Working within a multidisciplinary team on major development projects, you will be responsible for developing mechanical designs for a range of products in the healthcare sector, from complex drug delivery devices to active implantable technologies. Your challenge is to solve some of the most intractable of problems. In return your ingenuity will be rewarded with the satisfaction of seeing your ground-breaking new creations launched in the market, making a real difference.
You can offer:
- Excellent academic background including 1st or 2.1 in Mechanical Engineering from a leading university and possibly a PhD
- Strong technical and creative abilities in Mechanical Engineering, with many of the following: concept generation; system level design; engineering analysis and detail design; design for high and low volume manufacturing; design for high reliability
- Excellent presentation skills and effective communication
- Ability to manage day-to-day client relationships whilst project leading
- Strong drive to rapidly develop further technical, project leadership and business development skills
- Bright, conscientious and creative
Our client offers a stimulating work environment with excellent benefits and career development prospects.
Keywords: MedTech, Medical Devices, Consultancy, Mechanical Engineering, Innovation, Prototyping, Client-Facing, Project Leadership, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.