Electronics Engineer (26274)
This vibrant company seeks an innovative electronics engineer to provide technical acumen in the design and implementation of electronics in complex systems. These systems could involve high-speed digital design, low-noise analogue design or FPGA. The electronics engineer will work as part of a multidisciplinary team to produce novel designs for a variety of projects; some typical applications include biosensors, smart implants, medical imaging and surgical innovation.
In this role you will use your hands-on skills to work on a range of technically demanding and worthwhile projects.
You will have an excellent academic background with evidence of building up a broad range of skills as an electronics engineer. Of further interest would be experience or potential for project leadership. Good communication skills will be needed as the successful candidate needs to be able to present complex technical projects to a variety of audiences.
- 1st / 2.1 degree in electronics engineering from a well-ranked university.
- Experience developing electronics within a regulated environment.
- Evidence of contributing across the full development lifecycle, from concept and evaluation to developing working prototypes.
- Excellent engineering knowledge including physical principles and fundamentals.
- Aspiration to assume technical leadership or existing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In return, the company offer an excellent remunerations package and provide continuous support of their employees and their career development.
Regulated devices, high speed digital, analogue, multilayer PCB design, FPGA, medical, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.