Innovation Consultant (26301)
This pioneering Cambridge company works at the leading edge of innovative design in the medical devices and pharma sector. They have a global reach and have contributed to a positive impact on people’s lives through their innovative products and disruptive technologies.
The team seeks a free-thinking and talented scientist or engineer who can take a lead role realising ambitious visions for innovation and development in medical technology, including digital healthcare and drug delivery. Following successful development of innovative products in multidisciplinary projects, the company incubates new businesses to commercialise that success.
- Excellent academic background in science or engineering (1st/2.1 from a well-ranked university)
- Evidence of your empathetic approach to healthcare patients and understanding of current digital healthcare technologies
- Examples of your creative approach to modern digital solutions in the healthcare industry
- A clear interest in building engaging and collaborative relationships with clients
- Ability to lead projects within the digital health sector with a view to future direction of the technology
This is a senior role, and interested applicants are invited to send through their CV and any relevant supporting details.
In this role, your personal contribution will be recognised with superb opportunities to advance your career. The working environment is constructive and supportive, and your remuneration will include a range of benefits as well as an excellent compensation.
Keywords: Strategy, Innovation, Digital Health, Digital Therapeutics, Health Diagnostics, Business Incubation, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.