Quality Management Engineer (26305)
Due to growth of the company and successful development of new projects, this scientific and engineering company are recruiting a Quality Management Engineer. The person will take responsibility for ensuring the company’s projects comply with standards and regulations. Projects cover a range of application areas, with a good number within medical technologies.
The Quality Management Engineer will work directly with external clients to ensure specifications are well-documented, test plans are executed, and transfer to manufacture proceeds smoothly. In addition, the Quality Management Engineer will work collaboratively with project teams to monitor quality standards within each project and support control of budgets and timescales.
- Good degree in a STEM subject, with an understanding of mechanical, electronics and software engineering.
- Strong attention to detail, and able to document and summarise highly technical jargon.
- Experience working to quality management systems: ISO 13485 and/or ISO 9001.
- Strong attention to detail, able to document quality plans and manage project documentation.
- Excellent communications as well as time management and organisational skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys the details of technical projects; is a capable writer and communicator; and who wants to work on a variety of product development challenges. The role would fit someone who is pragmatic, and has a good sense of taking ownership, and getting-things-done.
Keywords: Technical Documentation, Quality Management, Standards, ISO13485, ISO9001, Product Development, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.