FPGA Engineer (26315)
This is a great opportunity for an accomplished FPGA Engineer to join a friendly and successful Cambridge R&D team developing high-performance technologies for automotive, aerospace and marine applications. As an expert in FPGA and VHDL, you will work on solutions for a range of projects, with responsibility for design, development, and testing high-speed signal processing.
You will need:
- A strong technical background with a 1st or 2.1 degree in electronics or closely related STEM subject from a well-respected university
- Excellent design and debugging skills in digital electronics, FPGA and VHDL
- Expertise in developing test harnesses for FPGA systems
- Expertise in high-speed signal processing and low-level communications protocols.
- Full existing right to work in the UK.
Knowledge of Xilinx FPGAs, Synplify, QuestaSim, Quartus II, and Xilinx ISE/EDK would be a bonus.
Based in modern offices just outside the city, this role features a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, with flexibility for hybrid working where work can be done remotely.
Keywords: FPGA, VHDL, Digital Electronics, High Speed Signal Processing, Cambridge.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.