Technical Project Manager (26319)
This multi-sited UK company develop and build engineering technologies within a range of sectors. They work closely with their customers to push the boundaries to innovate. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Technical Project Manager to work across multiple business areas. Key functions of this role are: to take ownership; work closely with customers and product managers; and ensure successful delivery.
- Demonstrable experience of project management within an automotive / aerospace engineering environment.
- Prince 2 or equivalent qualifications.
- Experience using MS Project or other management tools.
- Good understanding of modern project management practices and ability to complete projects according to scope, budget and timelines.
- Able to lead / mentor junior members of the project team.
- Excellent communication skills.
It is expected that applicants will have a mechanical or electronics degree although more important is the relevant sector project management experience. On offer is an excellent salary and a wide range of benefits (medical insurance, flexible working, enhanced employer pension contributions). The offices are based just outside of Cambridge, close to good road networks – onsite parking is available.
Keywords: Project Management, Automotive, Aerospace, Budgets, Delivery, Prince 2
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.