UX / UI Software Developer (26344)
The complexity of this company's products is increasing, this role is to think outside the box and create outstanding UX concepts. Ideally the same person will also implement the UI design, hopefully you can do both.
Their system provides remote control of thousands of devices from a flexible pool of resources. Hence they require the mindset to understand the overall system, in turn providing a UX designer's paradise.
You will have previous experience of designing and implementing UIs and will be happy working in close co-operation with a team of software developers and marketing professionals. An excellent understanding of human interaction with software will also be necessary, in order to create elements that a user can easily understand.
Along with a good degree you will possess the following skills:
- Experience of designing and implementing user interfaces for complex systems
- Experience of Web technologies and API development
- The ability to understand complex problems and produce well designed and well documented testable code
Other desirable attributes include:
- Experience of Scrum and Agile
- Good understanding and experience of IP networks and networked multimedia
Keywords: UX concepts, UI design and implementation, HTML, CSS, JavaScipt, Node, Grunt, RESTful API, Linux, Hybrid working, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.