Senior UX / Interaction Designer (26360)
A challenging and creative role designing a first-class user experience for a diversity of personas. Create inspiring user interfaces which really encourage use. This company is transforming a complex product area and their next generation of tools may be game-changing.
You will have:
- Significant interaction design ability for the web, with a demonstrable ability for application design including for complex visual components with rich functionality.
- Knowledge of prototyping and showcasing designs through mock-ups, for instance with Figma and/or InVision.
- A user-centric focus, looking to connect, empathise with and satisfy users' needs.
- Conducted user studies, both for feedback and engaging them in the process.
- Articulate communication skills, able to convey and put across the reasoned benefits of approaches.
- Supporting fluency with HTML5 and CSS3 for asset creation.
- A strong portfolio of your work to supplement your CV, attached or linked.
If interested, send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. If you're already registered with us, recommend a friend as part of our recommendation scheme.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.