Front-End Team Lead (26361)
This industry leading company seeks a skilled Front-End Software Engineer with the proven capabilities to lead a team to produce the highest quality of user experience.
With offices situated on the Cambridge Science Park, this global company sets standards for design and usability. Their software allows customers to collaborate and share ideas with ease by embracing cutting-edge technologies and offering full support via the cloud.
Minimum requirements to be successful in this role include:
- A Bachelors (2.1 or above) / Masters / Doctorate degree in information technology, engineering or a related field from a well-respected university.
- Comfortable designing APIs utilising cloud services, as well as stateful or stateless servers, relational databases and ORM frameworks.
- Evidence of successful team leadership roles in a commercial software development setting.
- Full right to work in the UK without sponsorship or time limit.
Knowledge of the following would lend additional support to your application:
- Microservices architectures.
- .NET technologies, including C#, together with IdentityServer4 or OAuth2.
- Python and/or Go (GoLang).
- Electronics design, CAD or data management tools.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.