Software Developer - Front End (26366)
This company is creating the electronic industry’s tools platform for tomorrow. They are forming a new team of the brightest engineers who are working on a variety of things such as high-performance search, to data modelling, holistic API design, large scale data processing and artificial intelligence / machine learning algorithms. Your role would be to develop a web based front-end for this product.
It is essential you have worked on a product rather than a website, also it is expected you possess a good technical degree. Your skills will include:
- Extensive experience with at least one front-end framework – ideally React.js
- Exposure to different programming paradigms and languages
- Knowledge of stateful and stateless servers, relational databases and ORM frameworks
- A natural tendency to design a cloud-first application
- An understanding of intent-based APIs to common web standards
- Confidence with best development practices
Those claiming higher salary expectations are expected to offer coaching and mentoring of others.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fresh team. Since it is early days for the team and the product they expect people to be office based as there will be lots of discussions as to the nature and style of the product within the team. Although part of a larger company the Cambridge site has the feel of a start-up.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.