Senior Product Manager (26370)
Get involved learning about the market and driving direction for a major new platform used in advanced technology design globally. Help the company serve a top tier client base, get invested in customers' success and enjoy a fast-paced technology area and rewards commensurate with your efforts.
You will bring:
- First-hand knowledge of the responsibilities of a product manager, primarily for software or related products, including successive product iterations.
- A strong conceptual and analytical mindset, being able to think in an abstract context and articulate, explain and sell ideas and approaches to other stakeholders, and track quantitative decisions made.
- Exposure to different product domains, with a focus on software as well as potentially hardware or data products.
- A sound understanding of product management techniques and best practices, with a focus on really understanding how customers engage with products you understand well.
- Understanding of how to reach new markets whilst retaining existing customers.
- Bachelors, masters or PhD qualifications in a relevant technological or engineering field.
Any additional knowledge of or interest in the following is helpful: multi-product or portfolio management across industries, collaboration with other product managers, mentoring or line management, cloud and web technologies, large scale data-driven systems, C#, .NET Core, Python or Golang software development.
If interested, send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. If you're already registered with us, recommend a friend as part of our recommendation scheme.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.