Mechanical Engineer (26385)
This research and development company in Cambridge are expanding to develop new product areas and are looking for an interested Mechanical Engineer to join their quest.
You will play a significant role in a skilled team of engineers and physicists, creating new high-precision consumer products from concept to manufacture. The company is a current technology leader wishing to maintain that position as they branch out into new product areas.
The following skills / experience are required:
- Good degree (1st or 2.1) in Mechanical Engineering (or similar) from a well-known and respected university.
- Solid understanding of mechanical fundamentals, including knowledge of high-precision design and manufacture
- CAD experience, ideally SolidWorks.
- Good team-working skills with the ability to work with customers to solve design problems
- Full right to work in the UK without restriction or time limit
The role will involve some visits to Asia and America to liaise with high-profile customers and manufacturers.
Keywords: Mechanical, 3D CAD, SolidWorks, High-Precision, Sensors, Actuators, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.