PMO Manager / Lead Project Administrator (26400)
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced PMO Manager / Lead Project Administrator. The role would include line management of a small, dedicated team within the PMO group (about 5 people) as well as contact directly with clients on medical / healthcare engineering based projects. The role reports directly to the Programme Director.
As the newly appointed PMO Manager, you will maintain and improve quality standards and processes within your team, keeping abreast of relevant frameworks and integrating new standards as required. This includes line managing a small team of project administrators (who work closely with project managers). Further, there will be opportunities to work with customers on new projects, where your expertise in project management would be utilised.
- Ideally degree qualified in a numerate subject.
- Experience with project management and visualisation tools such as MS Project, Visio, MindManager, PowerPoint and Miro.
- Experience working under ISO 13485 and 21CFR Part 820 would be advantageous (minimum expectation is of experience with projects under regulated frameworks).
- Good organisation and management skills including managing complex document flows, advanced planning, and costing / budgeting activities.
- Experience working as a project administrator / coordinator within a PMO group.
- Some experience in line management.
As the role requires contact with clients, excellent communication skills are expected (both written and oral). Occasional travel opportunities (possibly 2-4 times per year) could arise in this role.
Applicants would be expected to work mostly onsite although hybrid working is possible (up to 2 days per week working at home). On offer is a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Keywords: PMO, Project Management, Line Management, Medical Devices, Healthcare, ISO 13485, Quality, Documentation, Audits, Project Coordination, Project Administration
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.