Director of Engineering (26413)
One of the world’s foremost engineering software companies is forming a new group to engage and support their Fortune 500 clients. These powerful premium software solutions are part of a tailored ecosystem of high value products each client uses. As Director of Engineering focused on delivering solutions at scale, your new team will address their needs and have a broad remit to support and grow these long-term profitable relationships.
For this senior role, your CV will show your:
- Strong software engineering background and ability to deliver complex software projects to substantial clients.
- Ability to listen closely, resolve ambiguities, decompose solutions into viable plans, problem-solve and innovate.
- Stakeholder management skills, resolving conflicts and creating alignment.
- Ability to manage expectations as to capabilities and delivery timings.
- Appreciation of the importance of a client-specific roadmap, tracking and ensuring alignment with core product development and liaising with peer directors accordingly.
You will manage and lead a group to include software engineers, product managers and applications engineers.
This is a chance to get in early on a major growth opportunity. Joining soon, you will play a significant role in plans, operations and hiring. You will build out the team, who will work together from the company’s well-equipped Cambridge offices. In return for your investment, a generous and negotiable package is on offer to the right candidate.
For more details, send your CV to ECM Selection in confidence. We only submit details to companies by your express request. We can only put forward the most promising candidates, but we read each CV with interest and try to respond to everyone. If you are already registered with ECM, take advantage of our recommendation scheme and recommend a friend or colleague.