Python Web Developer (26419)
This role is with a leading open-source software development consultancy which works to encourage and enable enterprises to use open-source software. The role is with their internal systems development team which develops and supports software tools used within the company.
- Strong Python with Django
- Good understanding of open-source web architectures
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- A desire to work with open-source communities
- Familiarity working with containers (Docker, Podman, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of databases; schema design, optimisation & administration
- Skill in other modern languages and frameworks
- Comfortable designing and developing applications with a variety of stakeholders
The company offers a friendly and collaborative environment wherein colleagues from across the company tend to collaborate. They are keen to support and encourage staff to create, and contribute to, open-source software and thereby help the company succeed.
Keywords: Python, Go, Ruby, Rust, Django, Rails, MariaDB, MySQL, GitHub, GitLab, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes, CI, open-source
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.